Bringing People Together
Through the Power of Video
Tomorrowland and CK Productions go way back. All the way to 2011, when we first partnered up with them to fulfill their worldwide production ambitions. Together, we turned Tomorrowland from the nationally successful Electronic Dance Music (EDM) festival it was into a full-fledged international phenomenon streamed by tens of millions of people.
OUR TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Live screens by the stages
- Live broadcasts
- Press and media partner distribution for TV, film and radio
- Management and archiving of all audio-visual material
- Expert consultancy: delivering the latest technical know-how
The ambition only grew from there on out, when Tomorrowland decided to really cross the line, or rather the border, taking their unique festival experience to the USA and Brazil with the launch of Tomorrowworld as well as a winter edition of the festival in the French Alps called Tomorrowland Winter.
CK Productions joined them on this global adventure. While the on-site production is provided by local partners, handpicked by CK Productions, we coordinate the full technical setup and communication between all participating countries ourselves.
IN ADDITION, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ALL-ROUND SERVICES:
- Multicamera registration
- Development of a technique that synchronizes the light and effect controllers
- Global distribution over IP, Satellite and http streaming
- Custom player and user interaction for broad audiences
- Broadcasting One World Radio
- Press & Media distribution
- File archiving and delivery
- Artist clearing
NEVER STOP THE MUSIC
Since the Covid-19 outbreak earlier this year, the team over at Tomorrowland has not stood still. And neither have we. Instead of giving in or giving up after the cancellation of all live gigs, we joined forces again to bring people together through the magic of music, only this time around completely virtually.
A digital platform was developed, on which recordings took place and a whole new digital world called Pāpiliōnem was created.
Next up is the live streaming event United Through Music, where top artists such as Steve Aoki, Dimitri Vegas and many more broadcasted positive vibes and beats from their own living rooms straight to yours.
In the summer, we closed off festival season with Tomorrowland Around the World 2020, a 100% online, two-day version of the festival, complete with the creation of 8 virtual reality stages for over 60 artists around the world.
CK Productions took care of:
- Greenscreen recordings in Belgium, LA, Sydney, São Paulo
- Planning, budget and implementation of the recordings
- The 3D stages
- Virtual effects
- The Unreal engine onto the platform