Latin America’s First
Virtual Music Festival
Together with Prismax, we set out to produce the first ever virtual festival for Latin America.
We embraced the challenge of our first virtual festival with remote recordings. As most of the artists were from Latin Amerika, it made the most sense to keep everything local. We provided all our knowhow to the local teams and then sent some key people over to make sure everything went smoothly.
Afterwards we set up a remote system so our director could process all the live sets from the comfort of his home while the rest of the post-production was done at the Prismax offices.
OUR TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Build of the green key studio
- Multicamera registration
- Live tracking of multiple cameras
- Press and media partner distribution
- Expert consultancy: delivering the latest technical know-how
- File archiving and delivery